- When you purchase a product from our site we require certain information when you place an order with us (Name, Address, Contact Information). This information is used to process your order and, if necessary, to contact you regarding your order
- If you wish, you may also register an account with us, in which instance we store any additional information you may give us
- Lessiter's Ltd does not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other party.
Credit or Debit Cards
- Secure Credit Card transactions are handled by our secure payment handler - SagePay. The credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed. They are only decrypted after they reach the SagePay computers. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
- If you lose the connection and your transaction is incomplete, we do not hold your card details and your order will not have been placed, unless you receive an email confirming this.
- You will not be charged twice for the same item and in the unlikely event that it appears that you have placed the same order twice, we will contact you first to make sure and refund you within 30 days if that is the case.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. You may request a copy of the information we hold about you, or ask us to modify or delete it. For all privacy matters and requests please contact us.
- Your IP address will be logged to prevent misuse of any promotions and offers